Lee contacted us to help him with his new Nikon D5300. We dedicated a whole afternoon of 1-2-1 training to Lee and took him through the features of his new camera and how he may use them to best effect.
The images below show you how well he progressed. The first image is an example of how Lee learnt to balance the available light with a little flash light.
- 1/5: Exposing for the model
- 2/5: Exposing for the background
- 3/5: Using straight on flash to light the model
- 4/5: Using flash exposure compensation
- 5/5: Using directional flash to give dimension to the model
The second image was taken by Lee after he was quickly introduced to an example of studio lighting. Considering Lee arrived with limited knowledge of the exposure triangle he did remarkably well to get to this point in such a short period of time.
Would you like some 1-2-1 training? If so then please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
Read Lee's review here.