Professional Development: It is always our aim to develop our photography in such a way that it stands out from the rest. Spending a day with the award winning photographer Stuart Wood was an opportunity not to be missed. The day consisted of;
* Learning to work quickly and effectively at a location.
* Searching the location for photo opportunities
* Isolating areas and making the most of your chosen location with available or artificial light.
* Developing an understanding of light and light sources so that this can be quickly adapted when shooting weddings.
* Advanced lighting techniques that will add to your picture taking and help you stand out from the rest.
* Advanced use of continuous lighting, location flash and reflectors.
* Practical methods of using these skills so that they can be easily and quickly used while shooting weddings and give your images the edge.
* How to work quickly with brides that will avoid uncomfortable and awkward poses and expressions
* How to put your subject at ease and really connect with them to get pictures of them that they will treasure.